Yep, you are - never said you weren't.
I don't think so...but I'm entitled to my opinion too..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Yep, you are - never said you weren't.
What's ironic about this election is that, upon electing an African American and supposedly building a complete bridge for equality, we have, at the same time, created inequality within one another based on the topic of skin color itself and the barriers it has presented towards having a truly equal election, with each candidate being given equal chances.
So have we really reached equality, or do we still have a ways to go? Think about it.
As I sometimes like to say, "Irony always wins out."
Officially retired
It's as equal as any other election has been.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Just announced on CNN:
95% of African Americans voted for Obama.
The facts speak for themselves. I really have nothing more to say.
Officially retired
Nothing else to say, I dont blame them.
Just leave my guns alone, and I can live with it...
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What makes this a significant election is that we've elected the first marxist president ever.</div></div>
So youre saying you support McCain and his trickle down theory? You'd think people would have learned enough from Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover.
What part of Marxism do you not like anyway? It does work even on a communist totalitarian level. China is a perfect example. Theres too many checks and balances for extremities to ever happen in this country. The United States is a buracuracy in which its more likely that nothing will get done than the extreme. Regardless, it would significantly help if the government stepped in and took more control. We have never been a pure capitalistic society, its always been a mixed economy and you can look at the strength of the european union and realize where we might want to consider going by adopting certain policy.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What makes this a significant election is that we've elected the first marxist president ever.</div></div>
lmao
Feels good waking up knowing that every republican had piss in their cornflakes when they woke up this morning. jk
Bookmarks